This is my down size me blog, about how I started to gradually gain weight and how I hopefully gradually down size back to a more healthy weight. It goes back over a couple of years of yoyo dieting, showing how easily I gave up each time and finally now find the motivation and will power to stick with Body Trim and starting to see some results.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
February 2012
Wow can't believe I have changed my lifestyle now for 9 months! Christmas was a bit of a struggle which then led in to hot summer days by the pool drinking wine. I kept to all my meals and snacks but had the alcohol and chips and dips here and there, I put on a couple of kilos. Then we went to Sydney for a week and blew the diet out of the water. Couple more kilos added. Well I am pleased to say I am now back on track and this week I did 2 days protein only and dropped the amount of protein bars and cookies I was having and I have lost 3.3kgs. Back to less that I was before Christmas! Now to shift that last 8 kilos!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're doing great! I need to lose 8kg to reach a good BMI rating but early menopause is hampering things as my weight goes up and down even when I am being 'good' diet wise. All the rain doesn't help either as indoor exercise doesn't fit in very well with my back restrictions so walking/swimming is best for me.
ReplyDeleteThe photos are a great idea :). I wonder if it's too late for me to do that?
Cheers,
Robyn
Hey Soozy, just stumbled across your Blog while rummaging thru BT. I cant believe how much I could relate your your thoughts and demons (being the wine monster) I struggle too. You have done so well with your weight loss and you are very inspiring and I love your slip ups they are all part of the journey as we are only human and lets face it some of those things are so enjoyable!! Anyway I am 2 weeks into my own journey, I dont have overall a lot to lose but its just as hard to resist temptation no matter what your trying to lose, you look fab girl keep up the hard work.... cheers Kelly
ReplyDelete