I had been looking at some clothes online and didn't really know what size to be ordering so I went out to do some clothes shopping. I tried on a few things and my exciting moment was when I tried on a size 16 dress and it was too big and put on the 14 and it was just right! From a size 20 to a 14! I didn't end up buying anything because I think it will be a waste of money when I could be a size smaller in another month!
Can't wait for the day I can go out and do some serious clothes shopping, hopefully in a size 10 or 12!
I thought I might start buying myself gift vouchers and put them aside for when I am ready to go out buying new clothes cause if I just put the money away I will end up spending it on other things.
No comments:
Post a Comment