Friday, March 5, 2010

Yay the start of the Weight Loss Phase!

Jumped on the scales this morning (well not literally) and I have lost 2kg!  I know most is fluid, but is good to see the results on the scales.

This morning I had bacon, poached eggs on one slice of toast (oh that was good!)
Spent hours at the hospital waiting for Amy to be discharged, finally she is home and is doing well.
Morning snack was a cup of tea and a protein cheesecake.

Lunch Lunch Lunch - I can have salad with my lunch!  Woo hoo, now to decide what to have!
Well, I ended up having left over Bolognaise for lunch, NO PASTA though.

Dinner, I made cottage pie, one with potato on top and a little one for me that I made a cauliflower topping, mixed with yogurt, horseradish and milk and spread across the top and topped with low fat cheese, it was very nice, served with broccoli and beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment